Please join us on October 22, 2019 for our annual Dine Out for Blythedale!
On that evening, participating restaurants will contribute a portion of their proceeds to support the care and treatment of medically complex children at Blythedale Children’s Hospital. Not only will you be helping an amazing cause, your restaurant will also benefit from a robust publicity campaign from now through the event. Blythedale serves a diverse patient population who come from all over the tristate area – our patients and their families will truly appreciate your kindness and generosity!
“It is our pleasure to serve as the Event Chair & Co-Chair of Dine Out for Blythedale. Please help us make 2019 an even bigger success. Our kids are counting on you!”
Thank you to our 2019 Dine Out for Blythedale Sponsors.
A Look Back on 2018 Dine Out for Blythedale.
John Crabtree of Crabtree’s Kittle House Restaurant and Inn Talks Dine Out for Blythedale
October 23 is here and it’s time to Dine Out for Blythedale in support of Blythedale Children’s Hospital. Check out this great video by our media sponsor, Lifestyle Westchester, featuring one of our original participating restaurants– Crabtree’s Kittle House Restaurant & Inn.
Celebrity Chef Waldy Malouf Signs on as Event Chair!
Blythedale is proud to announce that celebrity chef Waldy Malouf is the Chair of Dine Out for Blythedale. Waldy Malouf is a highly accomplished chef, restaurateur, and author who spent 15 years as co-owner, chief operating officer and executive chef of Beacon Restaurant in New York City. His extensive professional experience also includes affiliations with The Rainbow Room, Hudson River Club, Le Crémaillère, The Four Seasons, La Côte Basque and the St. Regis Hotel.
His expertise and extraordinary cuisine led to the Rainbow Room’s receiving a three-star rating from The New York Times. Waldy Malouf is now the senior director of food and beverage operations at The Culinary Institute of America.
What’s Dine Out for Blythedale?
Dine Out for Blythedale is a special evening where participating restaurants will donate a portion of their proceeds to Blythedale, to benefit the Hospital’s Infant Unit.
Event FAQ/find your answers
On Tuesday, October 22, participating restaurants throughout the greater Hudson Valley and New York metropolitan region will contribute a portion of their proceeds to support the care and treatment of medically complex children at Blythedale Children’s Hospital. By Dining Out for Blythedale at your favorite participating restaurant, you will not only enjoy a great meal, but you are supporting a vitally important cause. There are many ways to get involved, including signing on as participating restaurant or encouraging your favorite restaurant to sign up. In addition, you can become a Dine Out ambassador and host a table for friends and family at a participating venue. Join the fun and let us know how you would like to get involved!
Click here for our ever-growing list of participants, or complete the form below and add your restaurant to the list. Don’t forget, the earlier you sign on, the more publicity your restaurant will receive in the coming months as we lead up to the big day!
Here are four easy ways you can help children at Blythedale:
- Dine out at participating restaurants Check our website regularly for additions to our growing list.
- Are you a restaurateur in the greater metropolitan region?Send us an email using the form below and we will get you everything you need to get started.
- Are you a regular at your favorite restaurant? Sign them up to participate!
- Become an Ambassador Gather your friends and host a night out at your favorite participating restaurant
- Interested in sponsorship opportunities? Click here for more details.
- Get Social, and make sure to include: #DineOutforBlythedale • #DineOutForGood • #GoodFoodGreatCause • #TeamBlythedale
- Acknowledgement in event publicity
- Recognition on Event Website as participating restaurant
- Increased traffic to your restaurant
- Listing in article featured in “This Just In” Or “Inspiration”
- Social Media recognition by local diners on the night of the event